Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Christmas Toy Sacks


Is anyone else feeling like Christmas is just around the corner or is it just me?

This year I am determined to be more organized and here is why.  Last year (the day before Christmas) I decided that I NEEDED to make my girls a Christmas Toy Sack each.  I had made one for my eldest way back for her first Christmas

so only had to make two.  It shouldn't be too hard right?  Well when you are going out catching up with family having a wonderful time and working out the design specifics and measurements for the first time making two was a bit much.  I managed to make one and our youngest daughter was able to 'borrow' daddy's from when he was a child.  Santa doesn't come to adults in our house anyway ;p


When it came to the design I knew exactly what I wanted to make.  The design had been in my sketchbook for a.g.e.s.  Like seriously - embarrassing ages!  Every year I think 'I really need to make that Toy Sack pattern' then the time gets away from me and before I know it Christmas has come and gone and it is too late.  No one would want the pattern in the February (am I right?!).  So this year when I saw the gorgeous Christmas fabric line Pixie Noel by Tasha Noel for Riley Blake Fabrics I fell in love and knew it was the perfect fabric for the Christmas Toy Sacks.  What better motivation did I need.  So I got to work and am very happy with the end result and I hope you are too.




The Christmas Toy Sack is very spacious 25 1/2" (65cm) tall and 13" (33cm) wide and 
comes with four beautiful applique designs to choose from to personalize the Christmas Toy Sack

You can find the Christmas Toy Sack pattern available in many stares across Australia and overseas.

The Christmas Toy Sack is also available for wholesale through Creative Abundance,  or Checker distributors in the US  
 
If you make this or any of my Clare's Place patterns I would love to see them :)  


No comments:

Pinterest link