Thursday, December 8, 2011

So Sweet Quilt Pattern

So Sweet took me quite some time to write but is a fun and easy sew. 
The finished size is 57” x 61” (145 cm x 155 cm) which makes it the perfect size for a throw. 



I love all of my quilts – but for different reasons.  Aside from ‘So Sweet’ being made in my two favourite colours, I love, Love, LOVE it for the tight paisley quilting that matches the paisley fabrics that really makes the quilt that extra bit special.  (I think this quilt was the first to be quilted this tightly by sarah?! – I may be wrong). 
“So sweet is a beginning quilters dream, with no challenging angles or intricate piecing.  The blocks are large enough to showcase some of the fabulous large-scale prints or even story-book designs which would overpower a smaller pieced block. It is a great quilt to feature some treasured fat quarters from your stash or larger remnants from previous favourite projects. This quickly-made project is sure to be enjoyed for years to come.”



Pattern:  So Sweet
Quilting:  Patchworks Plus


6 comments:

Lotti said...

I just love the colours of this quilt. I think they are just so pretty. I also love the pattern and the texture of the quilt.

Shanea said...

Nice color combo and design. Simply So Sweet
:)

Nettie's Blog said...

love this easy pattern as i have a stash of favorite fat quarters to use (enough for a few quilts i fera)...i want this one please....but best of all I LOVE the the two models ...MMMMwwwwahhh from Nettie XXX

Sarah said...

Yes, first quilt THAT tight! And, LOVE it too! Have some Natalie Lymer fabric coming which I think might work......

Anonymous said...

Where to get the pattern bonniels505@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, I was wondering if there is a digital pattern for this quilt? I found the pattern online but I’m not spending $40 to have it shipped!

Pinterest link